Sunday, August 30, 2026

Derby Mayor DiMartino swears in Brian Grogan as new chief of police


DERBY - Family, friends, fellow officers, city officials, and members of the community recently gathered for the swearing-in and promotion ceremony of Brian Grogan as Chief of Police of the Derby Police Department.
Chief Grogan spoke about the responsibility and privilege of leading the department, while recognizing the hard work and dedication of the men and women who have served before him.
Three highlights from Chief Grogan’s remarks:
“Together, we will continue building trust within our community, embrace change and progress, and honor the proud traditions of those who wore this uniform before us.”
“It is the honor of my lifetime to serve as your Chief of Police. I look forward to leading this department, and I am excited for what the future holds.”
“I’m proud of what we’ve accomplished together, and truly I’m humbled that others see the effort that is put behind it.”
Please join us in congratulating Chief Brian Grogan on this well-deserved promotion and wishing him continued success as he leads the Derby Police Department.
Congratulations, Chief!

No comments:

Post a Comment