Saturday, July 2, 2016

Rain fails to dampen gathering of Valley Experience group in Shelton

 It wasn't raining when we arrived at the winery. I love the flag decorating the barn. 

SHELTON - My husband, Ralph, and I attended a Valley Experience Meetup event Friday held at Jones Family Farms Winery Wine Down.

It was fun and we thank Valley Experience organizer Kayleigh Apicerno for inviting us to join the group.

I didn't get any photos of the folks we met, but I did take a few scenic shots.

There were a lot of bees buzzing in this lavender patch next to where we were sitting and sipping Jones' wines.

A beautiful double rainbow appeared Friday evening as we were leaving. I am re-posting the photo because it's so pretty!  

We're looking forward to attending another Meetup with members of Valley Experience this summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment