Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Greater Valley Salvation Army holds Red Kettle Kick-Off breakfast



SHELTON - As a member of the Greater Valley Salvation Army Advisory Board I'm happy to report that our Red Kettle Kick-Off Breakfast Tuesday was a big success.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who felt the community's support that filled the room at the Marriott Courtyard. 

Here are a few photos from the event:  


We enjoyed holiday music performed by the husband-wife team of Bob and Rhonda Venables. He is the Salvation Army’s Musical Director for the Southern New England Division.


Greater Valley Chamber of Commerce President Bill Purcell served as the emcee. Thank you, Bill!

Purcell and Salvation Army Capt. Cheryl McCollum performed 'The Christmas Song.' Their singing brought the spirit of the season into the room as the program drew to a close.





Purchase a Red Kettle Pin this holiday season and join the 2023 Salvation Army Kettle Club! 

With a $100 donation, you will receive a 2023 Kettle Club pin. The pin changes lives. http://kettleclubsa.org/


A big thank you goes to DRS Seismic Consultants, LLC, a gold sponsor of the red kettle kick-off. 



Cheryl McCollum posed with me and two friends after the breakfast. 

I know I speak for the entire Advisory Board when I say thank you to all who attended! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment