Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Recuperation journey: Time for some sun for our son

This morning our son hopped aboard a jet headed for a sunny clime. 

Cameron is going to a tropical resort that sounds delightfully relaxing.

He has been working long hours for months on a software development project and we're glad he can get a much-needed break. 

(Can you tell I'm proud he's a software developer? I have no idea what he does.) 

Even though I don't care for flying, I kinda wish I were going with him! Doing nothing for a few days sounds lovely.

He'll be back in time for a small party I'm throwing myself to celebrate the first anniversary of my kidney transplant. 
My kidneyversary is May 9. 

I decided against getting a kidney-shaped cake like the ones I've seen online. A regular one will do just fine! 

No comments:

Post a Comment