Friday, September 26, 2014

Technology puts Ansonia resident to the test

That would be me.

I've come to the realization that I no longer get a charge out of having all these electronic devices. I want to go back to 1993!

Am I the only one who keeps forgetting to charge my "stuff" until I'm ready to run out the door?


Wires and cables and chargers, oh my. 

Another charge-hungry device missing from photo: camera. I was using it ;-)



Yes, I do indeed remember using manual typewriters..no electricity needed!

3 comments:

  1. YES! You are not alone. In todays day and age, this should be easy! Solar panels on phones and tablets? Other ideas??

    ReplyDelete
  2. life was so much easier back then ~ lol!! thanks for popping over to the blog Patti! Hope all is well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sure was easier in the good old days. Now they are just a fading memory.

    ReplyDelete