Tuesday, September 1, 2015

2 charged in murder of Ansonia native

As regular readers know, I prefer to write feature stories and post news about happenings in the community. 

Dr. Teresa Stievers
I leave the hard news to other media outlets that cover the Valley.

But I must mention it was good to read today that two suspects were arrested in the brutal murder in Florida of an Ansonia High School graduate, Dr. Teresa Stievers, 46. 

She was not only a member of the Class of 1986, she was its valedictorian.

My sincere condolences go out to her family and friends.

You can read the full story by clicking on this link from the Valley Independent Sentinel.

1 comment:

  1. Patti, does this tie in with the other holistic murders? So happy to hear this news today. Mother Teresa as they called her , has been on my mind. Her memorial service at the High School was beautiful. She loved helping the poor.

    ReplyDelete