Thursday, October 22, 2020

Bad news in Ansonia saddens longtime resident

ANSONIA - As a longtime resident who loves the city where we raised our two children it saddened me yesterday to post two reports of armed robberies here.

They occurred less than 18 hours apart. I won't re-post details but the good news is that no shots were fired in either situation. 

Although I normally don't post hard news I feel it's important to get the word out about violent crime in the community. So when I receive an emailed media release from Ansonia Police - or any department - I'll post it.

With the COVID-19 pandemic and what it has inflicted upon all segments of society it seems 2020 will never give up. Nothing feels "normal."

That's why whenever possible I make it a point to take and post photos of squirrels, birds, sunsets, fall foliage, and such to lighten the mood. 

I hope it helps. I know for certain it helps me.


No comments:

Post a Comment