Sunday, December 15, 2019

Valley Soul concert warms hearts at Assumption Church in Ansonia

Concert goers were greeted by this colorful projection above the church door. 

I enjoyed an inspiring Valley Soul concert Wednesday at Assumption Church in Ansonia with my daughter, Allegra, and three friends.
It was the third such holiday performance but the first one I had attended. I'm so glad I did!

The Valley Soul Choir is led by Westbrook resident Angela Clemmons, who has worked as a professional singer for more than 35 years.
Clemmons assembles a group of community members and teaches them how to sing gospel music. And they do just that in five short weeks! It's an amazing accomplishment. 

Kudos to Clemmons and all of the volunteer singers who gave the audience an evening of soul to remember. 

The event, presented by Griffin Health, benefits TEAM, Inc. in Derby.

Angela Clemmons

No comments:

Post a Comment