Saturday, January 19, 2019

Shelton woman with liver disease seeks living donor

Sharing message from Kimberly Zito of Shelton: 
Did you know that you can donate a part of your liver and help save a life? 

It is also the only organ in the human body that can fully regenerate on its own. 
Kimberly Zito
I unfortunately need a liver transplant at the age of 32. 
I was born with a liver disease that has unfortunately become worse in the past year and am looking for someone who might be a match and willing to help save my life. 

There would be no cost to you as my insurance will take care of the medical bills. 
If interested please call the center for living donors at Yale New Haven Hospital at 866-925-3897 and reference my name. 
Please share with your family and friends to help spread the word. Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Kimberly, I am praying you find a living donor...I will call Yale today and find out how to get tested! I may be too old or not able because I have had breast cancer, but I am willing to try. Love and hugs to you and your family. Lynnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful to read! I hope it works out for you both.

    ReplyDelete