Thursday, March 22, 2018

Recuperation journey: Traveling banana

I've been immersed in a banana situation of late. Sound strange? This is my life. 

As regular readers must realize, my husband Ralph and I work from home, sitting at our respective computers a few feet apart. And since he has a physical disability I try to make things as easy as possible for him.

Each morning I put a banana next to his cereal bowl at the table. (Ralph is a cold cereal aficionado).
If he doesn't eat said banana, I put it next to his phone on his desk for a healthy snack.

If it is still there at the end of the day, I put it back by his place at the table. 
The banana usually starts out a bit green, but by the third or fourth day of this wackiness it starts to get some brown spots.

Sometimes he will snack on it, but it feels like more often than not I'm carrying it back and forth. 
Another glimpse into my oh-so interesting daily life.

No comments:

Post a Comment