Monday, February 19, 2018

Recuperation journey: Kitty says make the world go away

When I returned from a brisk midday walk I wondered what happened to our cat who had bugged me for 90 minutes this morning for his "lunch." 
He kept walking back and forth in front of the monitor and sitting next to the keyboard so that his tail swished on the keys and I had a hard time typing. 
He sat inches away from me and kept yawning (cat breath!) right in my face. 
I urged him to "eat the dry food," but finally gave in to his wet food demands at noon. I did make him wait!

Of course as soon as I got back I assumed he'd be begging for something else. 
But then I saw this:

So cute.

I was surprised to see Linus was using his condo. He never goes in there any more. 

I'm sure cat owners can relate to the above described behaviors to get attention. They sure know how to get us where they want us.

Oh the fun of having a furry friend around the house. 💜

No comments:

Post a Comment