Friday, January 19, 2018

Recuperation journey: Thoughts on time

While enjoying a grilled cheese sandwich that I made for lunch today I started thinking about how fast life is speeding by.

I could let it bother me but I'm trying not to!

It seems like it was just Monday afternoon when I was at the celebration of the legacy of the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. at Macedonia Baptist Church in Ansonia. 
Daughter Allegra had a day off and accompanied me, as she has in the past, and I was covering the program with my friend, New Haven Register correspondent Jean Falbo-Sosnovich.

And now it's Friday afternoon ... where did the time since Monday afternoon go? 

Husband Ralph refuses to let the passage of time affect him, and he always reminds me of what I've accomplished in whatever the time span may be.




No comments:

Post a Comment