Friday, December 1, 2017

Recuperation journey: Happy December


Although I admit I haven't gotten around to decorating for the holiday season as of today, I love the month of December.

Not only do I love Christmas, I love the fact our daughter Allegra was born on my birthday during Christmas week. 
She arrived a week late and that "stubbornness" on her part gave me the best birthday present ever. It's always fun to share a cake on our special day.

I'm looking forward to getting together with family and friends in the coming weeks to celebrate the season. 

Everything in life has become more intense for me this year after having received the amazing gift of a kidney from my wonderful donor.

This recuperation journey has certainly made me appreciate each new day.  

Happy December.

No comments:

Post a Comment