Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Pound for Seymour Pink, breast cancer awareness at Tad-G's in Ansonia


Sharing this info from a Facebook event page:

"One of my best friends is a one year breast cancer survivor! 
"Seymour Pink helped her out as well as many others! Since it's breast cancer awareness month and I have an all women's studio, I felt it in my heart to do this fundraiser!

"Join me Terry Di Giacomo-Galla for a POUND session and light snacks after to benefit Seymour Pink. 

"POUND is a cardio jam session using ripstix, which are lightly weighted drumsticks engineered specifically for exercising, it transforms drumming into an effective way of working out. 
"You become one with the music! This is for all fitness levels!

"Asking for a minimum of $10 donation to attend. All proceeds will go to Seymour Pink!"



The fundraiser will be held from 10 a.m.-noon Oct. 28 at Tad-G's Fitness, 386 E. Main St., Ansonia.

No comments:

Post a Comment