Thursday, September 21, 2017

Recuperation journey: Guest photo shoot

Hi - This isn't really my journey, but it did occur during what I consider my "recuperation period." 
First six months post-transplant is the most crucial...I think! And it has only been 4.5 months.

Daughter Allegra had an eventful walk in our quiet neighborhood this evening. 
She was startled by some local wildlife in a storm drain. 
She said the little guy (or gal) popped out and back in, and hoped he (or she) wasn't stuck.


This pic's a little blurry - I'd imagine the photographer was a bit startled - but you can see two little heads poking out from the drain. They look like twins. Siblings? Husband and wife? Mother and daughter? Who knows.
I'm glad Allegra had her phone with her to capture these fun photos for me to post.  

No comments:

Post a Comment