Thursday, September 20, 2018

Recuperation journey: You never know

I opened up my email this morning to learn that our wonderful, gentle son was mugged when he was out running last night.
At 2017 Griffin 5K
Cameron has lived in Brooklyn for almost five years and nothing like that had ever happened to him. 

He said he is OK physically but they took his phone. So he couldn't call at 1:36 a.m. when he got back from being interviewed by a detective.

I thank God he is OK. He knows he made a mistake being out late at night with his headphones on...he never heard the perps coming at him from behind.

I'm happy he had already planned to come home for the weekend! He's running the Griffin Hospital 5K Saturday morning as a member of my team.

You just never know.

1 comment:

  1. Thank God for his health and safety, "things" can be replaced. Lord bless.

    ReplyDelete