Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Jaumann to kick off campaign Thursday at event on Derby Green


DERBY- Valley-area attorney and Ansonia resident Joseph A. Jaumann will kick off his campaign Thursday for state representative in Connecticut’s 104th District.

A press event will be held at 11:30 a.m. on the Green.

“It’s time for new leadership in Hartford,” Jaumann said in a release. 

“We need a strong, independent voice representing Ansonia and Derby. I built a successful law practice by working tirelessly to protect the rights and liberties of my clients. Now I would like the chance to do the same for the residents of the 104th.”

“As state representative I will fight for lower taxes, business development, and fair funding for our schools," Jaumann said. 

“Honestly I’m tired of seeing Connecticut ranked on the bottom of every list of economic indicators. I’m tired of seeing Ansonia and Derby pay the price for the failures of career politicians in Hartford. I believe that new ideas and new energy can reverse the path our state is on. I’m asking for the opportunity to advocate for real change.”

Attorney Jaumann is a partner at the firm of Drapp & Jaumann, LLC. 
He serves as Chairman of Ansonia’s Planning and Zoning Commission, which he was appointed to by Mayor David S. Cassetti. 
His involvement in local government began when he was first appointed to Ansonia’s Zoning Board of Appeals by former Mayor James Della Volpe. 
He also serves as a member of the city’s Economic Development Commission and volunteers as a blight appeals hearing officer.

“My family and I are proud to call the Valley home,” said Jaumann. “As state representative I will work to ensure that our community’s needs are no longer ignored.”

Paid for by Jaumann2016, Crystal A. White, Treasurer. Approved by Joseph A. Jaumann.


This is a slightly edited press release from Attorney John C. Drapp, III.


No comments:

Post a Comment